Online Court and Sports Facility Bookings
Outdoor hard floodlit tennis courts, grass courts, padel courts, squash courts, snooker, croquet and table tennis tables are available for members to book online.
The courts and sports available for you to book will depend on your category of membership.
- Racquets members are able to book all sports available online.
- Table tennis, snooker and croquet members may book for their particular sport.
- Combined non-racquet sports members may book all non-racquet sports.
- Snooker bookings are restricted to over 18s only.
- Indoor tennis court bookings are available to view online. Bookings may be made by contacting the Club Reception by phone or in person.
- Charges may apply for some sports.
- Outdoor hard tennis courts and padel courts have automated floodlighting linked to court bookings.
Our online booking app allows you to make, amend, cancel and view court and sports bookings whenever, and wherever, it suits you. You and all booked members will receive an email confirmation.
To book you will need your own unique user ID and password.
We recommend that you read our Member Court Booking System FAQs, if you need help with court and sports bookings. If you have other queries, please contact our Reception Team, who will be happy to help.
A few rules and requests when booking:
- Always book in advance. Please do not turn up and play without a booking.
- Always name every player on your booking, including any playing guests accompanying you.
- Always book responsibly. Please do not make speculative bookings that you may or may not use as this limits availability for fellow members.
- Cancel any booking you cannot use including last minute decisions to cancel due to the weather.
- Always close gates behind you when you leave the court. (This stops the local wildlife from using your facilities!)
- Always pay for playing guests who accompany you.
- Never share your User ID or password with others.