TENNIS – COVID-19 Update
Updated 14 May 2021
In addition to our general guidance on our main Covid-19 webpage, please follow the specific guidelines below when visiting the Club to play tennis from 17 May 2021:
All tennis activities (both indoors and outdoors) may take place subject to current social distancing restrictions.
- All Courts must be booked online in advance and the names of everyone who will be playing should be included.
Outdoor Tennis Courts
- Bookings can be made up to 7 days in advance and for up to 90 minutes per session
Indoor Tennis Courts
- Pre-book and pre-pay by visiting or telephoning the Club Reception during its opening hours.
- The roller shutters on the indoor courts should be kept open to provide additional ventilation
- Rule of six applies to informal play and gatherings indoors
Grass Tennis Courts
- Four courts available (subject to weather, maintenance and competition schedule)
- Available courts will be rotated to control wear and tear of the grass
- Bookings can be made up to 7 days in advance
- Please do not play on the grass if it is damp or slippery
Our Adult and Junior Coaching Programmes are running with appropriate adjustments to formats and group sizes to ensure we conform with the latest Government and LTA Guidance. You must sign-in and pay in advance when attending these sessions.
Member-Only Club Sessions will run outdoors for the foreseeable future and are weather dependent. You must sign-in when attending these sessions.
We will keep the arrangements under close scrutiny and would ask you for your support in adhering to these guidelines and ensure social distancing is maintained.