CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE – October 2021
Updated 13 October 2021
Whilst many legal restrictions have come to an end, with infection rates remaining high and contact tracing via the NHS Test and Trace service still in place, businesses and individuals are being encouraged to take a cautious approach.
Some of the covid measures which have been in place at the Club will remain until further notice. Our hope is that the Club will stay relatively covid-free and that our staff, members and visitors will feel comfortable that we are doing all we can to mitigate the risk of infection. The Club continues to run with limited staff numbers supported by a small group of volunteers and protecting our workforce is a key priority in order to minimise potential disruption to club operations from infections and self-isolation requirements.
We ask that you please:
- DO NOT attend the Club if you or anyone in your household is displaying Covid-19 symptoms or if you have been advised that you must self-isolate.
- Consider using a face covering when moving around the clubhouse, when visiting the club reception or proshop and whenever you are indoors and around people you do not know.
- Continue to book your sport in advance and name ALL players on your booking.
- Bring your membership card with you when you visit and use this to gain access to the Club.
- Use the hand sanitisation points provided.
- Open windows to increase natural ventilation.
- Help keep the Club safe and secure by closing windows and exterior doors whenever you leave
We will continue to maintain an enhanced cleaning programme and remain a cashless venue.
The Clubhouse is open from 10am until 9pm, Monday to Sunday, however the Club Reception will be unstaffed for some of this time. Please see timings below. First Aid may not always be available. The defibrillator can be found outside the double doors near tennis court 1.
|Clubhouse & Indoor Sports||Outdoor Sports Facilities||Club Reception||Bar||Cafe|
|Mon - Sun: 10.00 - 21.00||Mon - Sun: 08.30 - 22.00||Mon - Fri: 10.00 - 18.00||Mon: Closed||Mon - Fri: 10.30 - 13.00|
|Sat: 09.00 - 13.00||Tues - Fri: 17.30 - 21.30||Sat: 09.30 - 13.00|
|Sun: Closed||Sat: Closed (except for pre-booked events)||Sun: Closed (except for pre-booked events)|
|Sun: 17.00 - 21.00|
Bank holidays and competition weekend timings may vary.
Toilets, Changing Facilities and Showers
Toilets, changing rooms and showering facilities are open but we recommend that you minimise their use.
Bar & Cafe
We are serving hot and cold drinks and a limited selection of snacks during our published opening hours.
Member Guests & Visitors
Members may bring a guest at off peak and quiet times, subject to advance agreement by the Club Reception and upon advance payment of a guest fee.
All guests and visitors must sign in and provide a contact phone number.
NHS Test and Trace
The Club will continue to display an NHS QR Code outside the Clubhouse. Visitors will need to provide contact details and members are requested to keep their details held by the Club up to date. View our NHS Test and Trace Privacy Notice here.